EDUCATION AND TRAINING
participate in education & training
To polish the education and knowledge training is must, we using same concept we provides training and trained to child. We established lab for training purpose. Crafts for Kids. Thankful Tree. Kids will love to help draw, cut and color the paper leaves. Adventures in Learning
Arts and culture
Cultural tendencies impact the way children participate in education.
We provides dance classes
Small picture of achivements
Reading & Literacy Activities
Reading & Literacy Activities. Crafts for Kids. Thankful Tree. Kids will love to help draw, cut and color the paper leaves. Adventures in Learning
Our mission is to provide an environment where students develop deferent type of skills and leadership abilities. We providing a base keep in mind the future possibilities. We always focused on core values and core knowledge of students. Our experts is always try to find out the hidden talent of students and motivate towards. We always focused to prepare the students to be responsible citizens, good workers and faithful family members. We teach our culture like nonviolence, equality and unity.
Admission open for 2016-2017 Batch
(Admission is open for all on First Come First Serve Basis)
(1) Available Seats Per Session
- NUR :- 50
- LKG :- 50
- UKG :- 50
- 1st - 8th :- Limited Seats in each class
Special Consideration(In middle session) :- Transfer cases (Corporate/Central Govt.), Defence Personnel, Special sports Quota.
(2) Age Criteria
- NUR :- 2 Years 6 Months as on 1st April
- LKG :- 3 Years 6 Months as on 1st April
- UKG :- 4 Years 6 Months as on 1st April
(3) Selection Criteria
- NUR, LKG, UKG :- Informal Interactive Session.
- 1st – 8th :- Written Assessment in Basic Concepts
(4) DOCUMENTS TO BE PRODUCED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION.
- Transfer Certificate/TC.
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof
- P/P Size Photograph (Child, Parents/Guardians)
- Mark sheet/ Report Card of Previous class (Photocopy)
- Income certificate duly signed by Sub Divisional Magistrate. (For EWS Category only)
- BPL Card (For EWS Category only)
Our vision is to create a school that is highly regarded for its academic excellence, and for its contribution in actively serving and improving the community in which it operates.
• Progressive and professionally equipped teachers
• Infrastructure and environment to create holistic learning
• Low student teacher ratio
• Value based education
HIGH SAFETY STANDARS:
• CCTV Surveillance
• School Owned Transport
• Complete adherence to child safety guidelines
• Verified School Staff